Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Okay, I did it. I collapsed under the pressure of my own mother-in-law having a blog site and finally created my own. I have no idea who would want to read about my simple day to day ramblings and rants, but I do enjoy reading others, so maybe this will be a sucess.
My subject for the day... I'm AWAKE!!! It's 2:59 am and I am still AWAKE!!! What is my problem??? Anyways, while the rest of the civilized people of this city are sleeping peacefully in their nice comfortable beds, dreaming of whatever it is they dream of, I am still trying to figure out how the rest of today is going to pan out for me. I guess that will be the subject of my next entry.

Sweet dreams and Peace out!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

All right Young lady! This is nice and a great place to vent or whatever - as far as civilized people being asleep - Hey We're awake - what does that make us! LOL By the way I enjoyed reading you blog and I'm honored to be the first one to read it! Happy Blogging!

3:09 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Thanks, now if I can just figure this all out!

3:17 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Woooooohoooooooo Welcome Fellow Blogger :D I knew we would bring you over the dark side......errr....Blogland ;)

6:32 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Yeah, no I am going to need your assistance, o' wise one, to figure this strange land out.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home