Saturday, June 03, 2006

OUCH!

Well I had my surgery today and that didn't disappoint either. I was a nervous wreck and of course I ended up going by myself (which hubby was not happy about). He was right after all, because my eye was swollen and half shut, which made both eyes teary, which made it hard to see. I made it home safely and was glad that I didn't get pulled over. It would have been a hard situation to explain lol. When hubby got home from work, we both laid down for a nap and wouldn't you know it... Slept till now. I guess the stress and pain from the day wore me out.
Anyways, I hope that everyone has a good weekend. I also send healthy thoughts to Tina who is under the weather. Feel better conch!

Peace Out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Awww hope you feel better on Saturday after more rest. Gimme your hand now...*Smak!* for driving home!!

Speaking of which....oy...I shouldn't have gone out 2nite, I still feel like crap lol

xoxo :)

4:43 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Well you are getting in late/early lol. Hope you are feeling better!

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home