Monday, May 15, 2006

CHERISHED WEEKEND

This was an incredible weekend. Not only was it Mom's Day, but also my hubby's and good friend J-Dog's birthday as well. Although the weekend was busy, it was quite enjoyable being able to see all my loved ones.
I love Mother's Day. We probably don't say it enough throughout the year about how much we appreciate our steadfast mothers, but we should. My mom, my rock, and my shelter from all this cruel world has to offer- much graditude and thankfulness. Besides my mom being a great mother, she had to put up with me lol!
My beautiful husband's birthday was also today. What another blessing I have be afforded. The light of my life and the apple of my eye and I course he is another one that has to put up with me :)






HAPPY BIRTHDAY J-DOG!!!

Peace Out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

I'm impressed! You changed the Posted by to "Rambings..." ;) niiice

Had a wonderful time - be back soon kiddo :P I like the pic with Billy stickin out tongue better hehe

9:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a happy, fun time on your holiday. Enjoy yourself. Yeah like I really needed to say that lol :D

8:13 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Tina- I had a great teacher ;)

Gareth- Rock on with my bad self. I will enjoy and share lots of pics!

By the way all- I am lovin the new Pearl Jam song. ITS ABOUT TIME!!!

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home