Monday, April 03, 2006

Monday, Monday...

Well for a Monday, this day was not that bad. Sorry to all of those out there whose Monday did not go so well.
The weather today has been totally unpredictable. One minute it's sunny and bright and the next minute you would think the world was going to end with all the wind and lightning and thunder. Man alive, for that action I should have at least seen a rainbow :(
Speaking of storms- thanks for waking me up this morning at 4am. It was thundering and lightning all over the place lol.
Well it is spring afterall. I guess I should be used to it. My allergies are killing me this season!!!
That's all for now. Have a good one all!

Peace Out!

2 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Yea at least you got a rainbow - we got wind rainwind rain wind rain get the picture. tore a hole in the canvas top to the glider - really bad wind here but I'm glad you and Billy made it through O.K. By the way - how are you feeling

10:00 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

I am slowly getting there. BTW- I didn't see a rainbow- I was saying we should have at least gotten a rainbow out of it :( I thought you had forgotten about me and my blog. I am glad to see you dropped in :)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home