Friday, March 31, 2006

Exhausted mentally and physically

Well it's technically Friday, but I am posting this for Thursday.
Today started off with a bang. Work was war- from the beginning to the late, late end. I have a lot of things bouncing around in my head right now, but one thing I know is life is short. I am not going to explain this message.
I am at a loss for words. Actually I am not at a loss, I have a lot of things I want or need to say, but they are mine, only for me. Take care of each other and love hard.
I will leave you with one of God's promises, which I do believe:

Peace out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Love you Sis - may the sun shine on you always :)

7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Having bad stuff happen in life makes all the good things even better :)

Have an ejoyable weekend.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Hey young lady did I tell you , you now have a stgep-brother - his name is Gareth! introduce yourself - he has my sense of humor!LOL

P.S. Rainbows are God's gift to all of us to simply enjoy!!!!!

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home