Thursday, March 23, 2006

Needing Friday Bad

Today was a long one. I am so exhausted from this week, it's pathetic. I am so looking forward to Friday at 6:30pm- that's quitting time for me this week. Anyways...what can I rant about today...I really started this blog thing at a bad time because I am not ticked off, as usual, about anything EXCEPT... My husband having to work some stupid shift for 3 weeks. It sucks BADLY!!! It wears on me and it wears on him. I guess millions of people do it everyday, but me and my husband actually like spending time with each other lol.
Here's a picture of the happy couple:


Peace Out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there, it's me, the little leprechaun hehe. Just thought I would say hi.
I love the pic of your two dogs. It looks like a mirror image or should I be sitting upright to view pics. I knew I went wrong some where when I was a kid.

:)

8:11 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Awesome pic!!! That is my fav!! Love you guys and cant wait to see you soon :) PARTAY!!! haha

Friday is almost here sis - 4 more hours!! I promise :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

What can I say - evertime I see that pic I smile!

9:55 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

By the - hang in there girl and look on the bright side - I'm working for two hours on saturday at the Home Show in Salem -

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jodi! Guess who?! I love this site. We are coming in town the last week of April and I want to get together while I am there. Play some cards or something. I loved the pics. They are cute! Glad your BABIES are doing well. Love ya!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home