Saturday, March 25, 2006

Lazy Saturday and I love it!

Well its a very dreary Saturday in terms of the weather. It's raining and cold here. I am so glad that I have nothing on my agenda today, the dayrunner is EMPTY!! I am going to use this time to refuel for the grueling week ahead. The end of the month is always rough because there is a lot of paperwork that needs to be done. URGGH!
Right now I am listening to "Monster Ballads" the first one. That's right, Can you take me High Enough? To fly me over yesterday... I know all of you out there are singing it in your heads right now. I used to love those Damn Yankees lol. What's even funnier...My sister has the Monster Ballads Platinum album. It cracks me up, because those songs were the real thing when I was her age. I used to listen to all that stuff. You know what they say "history repeats itself!"
Let's see...what else can I say today. Well in the spirit of "rockin" with the 80's, here's a pic of me rockin it out:


Yeah, that's straight Conch style right there!

I shall leave you with a quote that sits on my desk and a good one to remember always:

"I shall pass this way but once, Therefore, any good That I can do or any kindness that I can show, let me do it now, for I shall not pass this way again."

Peace out and keep on rockin' all you 80's kids!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Hahaha Rock on Conch!! - luv conch#1 ;)

11:43 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

lol, no doubt!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home