Friday, March 24, 2006

FRIDAY!!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!
IT'S FRIDAY!!!
IT'S FRIDAY!!!

Did I fail to mention that IT'S FRIDAY!!!
Ah man, I am so glad that this day has finally arrived.
Of course I had to work later than expected, but who cares now!

I have absolutely no plans this weekend and I am so excited about it. That's what happens when you get old kids lol.
You would think by my post that I was in a GRRREEAATT mood, but actually I am glum. Hopefully my mood will switch around here in the next few hours and I can wake up refreshed and ready to face the weekend :)

Peace Out!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Oh wow, great pic! She has gotten so big since the last time I saw her. :)

11:43 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

That would have been the wedding right? Well now she is the big 15!!! It's amazing. She will be driving in September!

12:26 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BELL - this is a fab pic. do u think i can manage this technical stuff sufficiently? hmmm...time will tell. k luv u pook

1:04 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

I think you can do it Pook! Just a note, when you post you can chose the "other" option to post your comments instead of anonymous, taht way you can leave your name.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home