Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Twisted Tuesday

Today wasn't that bad of a day actually. I only had one appointment for the day and then I got my hair cut. I don't know what it is about going to the hairdresser, but I love it! It's that feeling of taking care of yourself, being pampered, and spending money all in one lol.
Anyways, it was a beautiful spring day here. It was quite warm. As spring usually goes, it is now raining and thundering- typical.
The rest of the week will be quite chaotic. I am trying to look forward to the weekend. On Saturday I am doing the MS Walk from 9am-2pm. The only thing I am not looking forward to is it being like almost 80 and raining on Saturday :(
Since my conch is talking about maybe coming in this weekend, my pic of the day will be in her honor:

Nah cubby!

Peace Out!

10 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

LOL! @Nah Cubby hehe

OMG that big tshirt makes me look frickin huge!! eeek bad conch, bad!

Yea, may be comin in this weekend or next, not sure yet but will keep you guys posted.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

P.S. naaaw cubby my bro is always so cute :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ummmm who or what is cubby?
Nice pic of the married couple. HAHAHA just kidding :p

10:17 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Gareth- Cubby is the nickname Tina uses when Jeff does something retarded LMAO so we have interhited it and use it too! Glad to see you stopped by- KEEP MY BLOG ALIVE
Conch- You are crazy! You're beautiful just the way you are.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

OMG Sis....LOL "Nawww Cubby" is the phrase I use when my retarded cat Leo does something dumb....not the hubby! LOL

And you know I'm not that huge! Thats an awful pic but I'll take it cuz its me bro in it too LOL :)

8:03 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

p.s. I have used it on the hubby, but you are cracking me up LMAO

8:57 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ok ok OBXN and Tina, settle down kids, there will be no fighting on my blog. Oh wait this isn't my blog, carry on :p

8:58 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Awww no fighting amongst us conches :p naawww cubby

9:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Pity - I was looking forward to a cat fight ;)

9:01 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Ya'll crack me up.
Tina- sorry lmao, tat is how i remembered telling me about cubby- SS JEFF

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home