Sunday, March 26, 2006

It's Sunday, which means MONDAY is right around the corner!


Well what a weekend full of nothing. Getting ready to run to Lowe's with the hubby (if I can get him out of the bed) lol. I have alot of "work" things to do today. It's the price I pay for having a personal life during the week, I have to catch up on my progress notes on Sundays :(
Woke up this morning and some country critter had gotten into our trash. I am not looking forward to going across the whole yard picking up items I disposed of already for a reason!
I hope everyone had a spectacular weekend and enjoy some more pics of the girls!

Peace Out!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Ahh I see Wendys and Nyquil - great combo! haha Is someone sick? :(

Did ya set a critter trap? hehe we had to insert metal loops on our cans and run bungee cords across the lids to keep our city critters out. I got tired of picking up mess...bleh.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home