Friday, April 07, 2006

DO THE FRIDAY DANCE!!!

Sorry it's been so long since the last post, but I have been really, really busy. IT'S NOT LIKE YOU GUYS VISIT REGUARLY OR ANYTHING!!! lol.
Well I had a touch of the flu this week and boy have I felt bad. On top of that, my allergies have been secretly trying to destroy me as well. Luckily the pollen count today was not that high. Dang trees trying to grow...
Well I am looking forward to a weekend of housework and real work. I will be glad when next Friday gets here because I am taking a small trip with my lovely family.

Catch ya on the next train to locoville!!!


P.S. Happy 1 Year Anniversary to Pook and Joe-

You made it- love ya!

Peace Out!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Have a great weekend guys ;)

7:29 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Now show me what the "friday dance" is hehehe

7:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bell you must take that pic off b/c it is too dreadful! or photshop me out and leave jb in...
k see i told you i would check it out luvu pook

11:14 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

where are youuuuuuuuuuu

5:08 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

BUSY AS YOU KNOW WHAT! LOL

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home