Monday, April 17, 2006

HAPPY EASTER: PART 2

Yesterday I totally meant to post some more words, but then hit the enter button and ended up with Happy Easter only and didn't feel like going back in.
I had a terrific Easter weekend. I went on a short little trip to Dollywood with my fam and had a blast. I got caught up on my work. I had a wonderful time at Church and then got to see my other fam.
My conch came in as a surprise to us all this weekend and helped me with my blog page. New video link and blinkies are all due to Weiner. THANKS SO MUCH!!! At first she started talking to me in all this computer jargon and I was like "Ummm...Can't you just do it for me, because I don't understand a word you are saying?!" LMAO But I must say that I added my blinkies myself after careful instruction from her yesterday :) Hopefully I will be able to change my video once in awhile before you all get sick of listening to the RHCPs.
Anyways, let me share some pics from yesterday:


A Beautiful Sunset!
















The Gangs all here!












Fav pic of the day. Looks like someone got hungry!!!








I hope everyone's Easter was a grand one.
Back to work...
Peace Out!!!

12 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Hahaha nice bunny - and funny I look drunk - musta been all the chocolate ha

Way to go on the blinkies! I knew ya could do it ya conch :p

Great time seeing you both - miss ya already :)

(damn my boobs make me look huge lol u knew i was gonna say sumpin')

7:08 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

O.K. for the record - Your chest is huge but not the rest of you! - also, we were slumming yesterday and wearing big shirts LOl - I had on Tom's and it was comfy! LOL I finally got the lasgt load of dishes in the dish washer today - glad that's over and what the heck am I to do with two choco. bunnies in the frig!!!!Lol Jodi beautiful pictures and yesterday was very nice - thanks for the help with dishes and dinner and such. See you this week sometime.

9:07 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

thanks for dropping in ya'll. Weiner I need help with my blinkies. What do I do when I find a blinkie I want, but there is no script?
It was good to see you both yesterday! See in May conch!
Thanks for dinner- it was yummy.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is that a UFO in the sky? :p

7:54 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Gareth I am trying to pass that off as the moon, but Tina won't let me!

10:08 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Okie sis - if you ever want to post pics or blinkies in a 'post' you just upload as a pic. You can save images on the internet by right clicking on it and clicking "save image as". However, if you want to post a blinkie in your 'sidebar' it needs a link. So, you have to save it as a image using above instructions and put in your first post like you did your profile pic. Voila...your own site makes a url for the pic and you can use that. Make sense? :) Lemme know chicka.

11:25 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Well that I do not understand, but do have any other sites that have scripts for blinkies besides the one you showed me. Notice I changed my Video and added my bloggin buddies- Ah you are a great and wise teacher!!!

12:32 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Oh...young Jedi I see you have learned much from Nini-One ;)

Haha that's great chick :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh can I be Luke Skywalker? Who is going to be Yoda?

9:16 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Yoda is a lep in disguise...I jus know it!

9:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"Gareth - The Man"
I'm a leprechaun, not a man ;)

Perhaps mum can be the great and wise one that is Yoda :)

9:25 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Gareth- as you wish *bling* It is done!!!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home