Saturday, June 10, 2006

Whew!

CONGRATS TO MY BEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD AND HER HUBBY ON BUYING AND MOVING INTO THEIR NEW HOUSE TODAY!!!
Hubby and I spent the whole day moving my best bud and her fam into their new abode. I am happy for them. What I am not happy about is that we have to move some other peps this month-TWICE! I mean what is up with moving in June this year!
Anyways, hubby and I are getting ready to fire up the grill and cook some steaks-YUM. It's a great reward for such hard work today :)

Congrats guys! You deserve it!

Peace Out!

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

So where did my steak go to?! :D

2:10 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

It must have been lost in shipment???

7:51 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Nah that damn pidgeon took it first

hehe

that Beasties song scares me sometimes when it loads...its like...."Aaaaahhh" :p

Cute pic - happy for them :) they should hang out at moms more often, pool and stuff :) i'll be in on saturday!

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HAHA!!

8:20 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

I absolutely LOVE the braids!!!!!

6:31 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

I did them myself :)

8:16 PM  
Blogger Bathroom Hippo said...



Tina told me to tell you: "It's ON now!"

7:20 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Ummm yeaaaa

lol

7:21 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Hippo- I will take care of that Tina this weekend lol

7:36 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

poor little pidgeon - don't worry you can beat him up his a leprecaun and they can't reach far into the tree where you can sit and watch him try to jump - You'll be O.K. little pidgeon.LOL

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home