Saturday, August 19, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!!!

Today is my mom's birthday and we had a fabulous time!
I made reservations for myself, my mom, and my grandmom to have "high tea" today. We had a great time and great food.
My mother is my rock and I am very blessed to be her child.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MOM,
HAPPY BIIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Thank you for all that you are and all that you do!

Here is a picture of me with my "tea" hat on while having high tea.



Here is a picture of the delicious dessert I had. It was an eclair of some sort ( and yes that is a REAL flower)

Bottom line is that we had a terrific time! Happy Birthday Mom~ I love you!!!

Peace Out!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome :) Oh how fancy, don't think I've had "high tea" ;) so did u eat the flower? hehehe

Glad you had a nice time :) I partied my butt off last nite (Sat) again - hey gotta get 'em in before school starts, right? hehe :P

9:20 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi, Happy Birthday Mom! - That cake thing looks yummy!!!!

4:00 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hi Guy's, hope you all have a groovy groovy weekend!

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look simply MAHvelous in your hat. Had a wonderful time. What you see in me is only the reflection of your own strength. What a blessing YOU are and always have been. I like your site..."such a cleva gull..." said with an English accent a la Barbara Woodhouse.

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home