Monday, July 24, 2006

Monday

This weekend my hubby and I bought a TREADMILL. I love it. We both need it. We were looking back at some old photos of us when we first started dating and we have both put on those "comfort" pounds lol.
I am actually getting ready to go and try it out for the first time. Hopefully I will not die of exhaustion and will be able to write more on the subject later.
I want to give a special shout out to my girl Tina, who as we know, will be taking the dreadful GRE on Wednesday! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT!!! GOOD LUCK!!!
To everyone else- have a good work week!

Peace Out!

7 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Enjoy the treadmill - I have absolute no self discipline when it comes to excersing at home! lol. Good luck to you too! May you have a jolly good week!

4:42 PM  
Blogger DP's mom said...

exercise? eeeeexercise? What IS that? It's been so long for me I can't even remember! Lol.

I hope the treadmill works out for you. My mom has one. She loves it...although she says after awhile it can get kind of boring. Good luck to you with that! And yay for you for taking a step to become healthier! :-)

5:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ozzyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good luck with the treadmill. That hardest part is assembling it lololol ;)

6:08 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Yay me!!! lol Took the first walk on the treadmill yesterday for a mile. I realized how out of shape I am lol The older you get...
Gareth- the assembly was sooooooooooo much fun lol

4:08 PM  
Blogger DP's mom said...

Oh wow. Assembly SUCKS! That's a workout in itself. I purchased something like a stair-stepper last year. Oh my goodness, took me FOREVER that by the time it was finished, I was glaring at it wanting to throw it against the wall having wasted hours to put it together. Lol

5:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ozzy wooooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo :)
I like this song !!

7:18 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Dea- Luckily my hubbie did the most of it, but I had to listen to grumbling from him lol
Gareth- I know right! We (hubby, Tina, and our good friend J) are going to Ozzfest in 2 weeks!

11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home