Tuesday, July 11, 2006

THE DENTIST SUCKS!

I don't know if I have told you guys that I had to have scaling done on my teeth. The first scaling was on the left side of my mouth a week or so ago. It went okay. Well on Friday I had the right side done and let me tell you... I still can not chew on that side.
I don't know if anyone ever realizes how much chewing on both sides of one's mouth is benefical and convient, but until you can not utilize one side you can not understand.
I eat but I am sure hungry for things I really want-like a big,fat, juicy STEAK!!!
Anyways, I see that Blogger has scheduled an "outage" for 4:00pm- Better go!

Peace Out!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sowwy boo :( Steak this weekend? hehe So, yea where is Ozzfest and when? Cuz probably doing the Mom/Tom birthday thing on Saturday...other peeps are comin in too. Just talked to Jeff - he cant make it, but I think I shall come in by myself.

10:27 PM  
Blogger lonely palmtree said...

Ouchie! Sorry you had to go through that. Hope you've been able to have steak, cuz sounds like you deserve it.

2:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a lovely yummy big steak yesterday ;)
Yeah I eat with the left side of my mouth about 95% of the time, always have done.

6:29 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Gareth- you can quit bragging at anytime now...
Thanks Nicki and Tina.
Tina- August 5th

11:47 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

ahh..lets talk about it when i come home, jeff is in India then, so i may be off...

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home