Thursday, June 15, 2006

...

I know that I am up for a new post, I just don't know what to post about...

-Well tomorrow I get my stitches out from my surgery a few weeks ago-YEAH!!!

-Yesterday I got my hair cut in a new style :)

- I'm trying to find a graduate program that I can do online, in something I am intersted in- IMPOSSIBLE!!!

-Got another busy weekend in front of me-Yuck!

-Congrats to my mother-in-law on her book being published!

And now you all have been caught up on my exciting life :)

Peace Out!

3 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

Ilove your haircut! :)

Where's my shutterfly pic link! hehe

12:23 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

haha cool song :)

where are u chicka :) hope your week is going well!

9:21 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

I'm here- just busy. A new post soon- I promise And the shutterfly!

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home