Sunday, August 27, 2006

HAPPY-HAPPY-ANNIVERSARY!!!

Yesterday my family and me celebrated my grandparents 65th wedding Anniversary!!! Yes, you read that right- 65 years!!! It's amazing to me.
We had the celebration at a semi-local establishment. It was wonderful. It was great to see some of my extended family and my grandparents close friends.
The example they have set has been priceless. I truly admire their dedication and committment. I can only pray that God will bless me and my husband like that.
I have included a picture of me and hubby at the event:

HAPPY 65TH ANNIVERSARY MIMMIE AND PAW-PAW! WE LOVE YOU SO VERY MUCH!

P.S. Thanks Mom for stopping by ;)

Peace Out!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

65th!!!! Holy moully that has to be some sort of record! I'm going to look that up later lol.
Nice pic too!

Bytheway I read that anonymous comment in your previous post. (I guess that was your mum that you referred to in this post ("thanks mom for stopping by") - well I had a chuckle when she mentioned about Barbara Woodhouse. I remember watching her dog training TV program as a kid .......... "walkies", "sit", "down" :D

1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwww Happy Anniversary to them! That is wonderful!

And what a great pic of you guys :) Awesome! Love you - have a great Sunday :)

3:18 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

65 Years????? Wow that is amazing! Nice Pic too! :-) Hope you all have a good week ahead!

4:18 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Wow! I'm loving the pic - You guys are soooooooooooo cute! Love it Love Love it! Happy anniversary to your grandparents! They have been truly blessed!!!!

9:20 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Gareth- I am glad that you understand my mom's humor lol.
Thanks everyone!

7:48 PM  
Blogger DP's mom said...

65 YEARS? Holy cow. I can't even stand a guy for 2 friggin' months!!! God Bless them and their strength!!!

8:47 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Only me stopping by to say Hi!

5:29 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Hey there NMOTB! I added a piece to your story lol. Cute idea :)

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home