Thursday, August 31, 2006

FOILED AGAIN!

Well instead of me being a beach "bum" this weekend~ Ernesto decided to make this weekend a "bummer." Me and hubby and some friends were headed to the coast this weekend. We have hung on to every drop of hope that Ernesto was not going to hit the Carolinas, but to our dismay it is headed straight for them.
The campground we had reservations for e-mailed us and said that the Island was shutting down and would not reopen until the 4th. THANKS ERNESTO lol!
Anyways, I guess I will be enjoying a three day weekend of just relaxing, which by the way, I have not done in such a long time.
A weekend with no plans or schedules??? Well I can still be a "bum" it just won't be at the beach :)

Peace Out!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL..I thought I was supposed to go too? I didn't even know you guys were going?

AND I heard some more news (awesome news!;) that wasn't shared with me, I'm gonna kick both your butts! :(

xoxo

5:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was calling Billy tonight to see whats up, cuz Jeff is still working , but I was gonna see if he was goin - I didn't think u were gonna go ever cuz it was camping LOL anyway - I'll talk to u guys soon - maybe I'll even come up

5:56 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

Hey girl there's nothing wrong with relaxing and you know the gameroom is open as ifweather permits we can swim - hey - ever goswimming in the rain - I mean - you're going to get wet anyway! LOL

8:49 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

T- the only time we can call is during the day when I am out and about b/c the cellie doesn't work real well in the house and we don't have long distance.
B stated that he asked you but J was sick and you were getting sick also and never heard back so he just thought you weren't feeling good :(
I hope you do come in- That would be awesome. You can at least get away from that bad weather headed your way ;)
Misty- I love to swim in the rain as long as there is no lightning lol.

10:54 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Thanks for stopping by angel.

5:26 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Wow, 3 days of relaxing - sounds like a great deal to me! hope you enjoy it! Have a gr8 weekend and thanks for adding on the story!

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home