Sunday, October 01, 2006

A CHANCE TO BREATHE

Finally a moment to myself-Whew! It has been a fast and crazy ride here for the past couple of weeks. As you guys know I was away at a conference which was held in VA Beach. Me and my other co-workers were so looking forward to this conference and it turned out to not be so fun.
There were some hightlights of course...went to the American Idol concert on that Friday night and OH MY GOODNESS it was fantastic. I finally got to see my TAYLOR! I have pics so I will make sure to share.
While at the conference my co-worker and mine room flooded and we had to be switched to a third room in 5 days. I will leave it at that.
After returning on Thursday, me and hubby took a three day weekend to celebrate his new job and went to the OBX. We camped and the weather was fantastic. It was great just to see him and share some much needed "us" time together.
After returning from our mini vacation, it was back to work and boy that was no joke. As we all know, when you go away for a little bit, things pile up and you end of playing catch up all week.
On top of work being so hectic, my mom was having a yard sale and we had to focus on getting things together for that.
The yard sale was this morning and we were out of bed at 5am-YUCK!
Now that is all over and me and hubby can finally focus on our anniversary trip coming up next weekend. That's right all, I will be gone again for a while.
Can anyone guess where we are going? (For those of you that already know, don't cheat lol)
I am finally getting excited since not being able to even think about it for the past two months because I have literally been booked solid, but now it's upon us and I am getting butterflys!!!
My hubby planned and arranged everything having to do with this trip and I must say I was quite impressed!
Well here is a pic of Taylor for now and I will try to get the others on here soon.

7 Comments:

Blogger lonely palmtree said...

Sounds like you had a heck of a trip to Va Beach. Just a few more days of work until your anniversary trip. That's really sweet that your hubby took the time to plan out everything for you. You asked for guesses as to where you're going... my first guess would have been OBX (for obvious reasons) but you mentioned that you two went camping there last weekend, so I dunno if you'd be going there again. Wherever you end up, I hope you have a GREAT time!

10:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your mum must have lotsssssss of stuff because she has yard sales quite regularly :)

12:07 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Palmtree- Thanks so much for the well wishes and No it's not the OBX, but that's a good guess. Here is a hint: We are flying...
Gareth- You nailed it on the head. Luckliy after 2 yard sales the "stuff" is dwendling lol.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know! I know! :P So, I'm gonna call you guys this week before ya go, when do you leave? :)

Love ya

p.s. awesome Idol pic

9:48 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Jeepers you have been busy - cool bout the concert and seeing TAYLOR!!!!!! That is just so sweet of your hubby to do that! I wouldn't begin to be able to guess where you are going - Flying, umm, Disney Land? When is your anniversary, mine is the 10th Oct.
Well you must totally enjoy it!!! Lucky Fish

2:37 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Our Anniversary is the 7th. Tina we are leaving on Saturday!!!

9:22 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home