Sunday, October 29, 2006

I know you are waiting...

Some people are growing impatient about my posts. Let me apologize and let everyone know that at the end of the month I have TONS of work to do, so I apologize for falling down on the job.
Here are a few more posts (It takes Blogger forever to load my pics, which is another reason why it takes me so long to posts a lot of pics)

The Bush House in Kennebunkport

Me playing in the rocks at Kennebunkport

A crevice in the rocks that was really cool!

Well I was planning on posting more pics but Blogger had other plans. Till the next time... Have a good week all!

Peace Out!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nice pics and LOL @ that place name!!
HAHA.

5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

WOOHOO you got the blog heading pic sorted out :)

12:50 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Yes~ thanks to a leprechaun I know ;)

2:40 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

thanks for some more pics! see you did your blog heading already! looks nice (G you are a good teacher - lol). Hope you have a lovely week!

3:43 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

NMOTB~ I hope you had a great camping trip this week! See ya next time!

4:23 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Sweet header pic and trip pics! Love the rock crevice - very very cool chicka.

(p.s. did u know butterflys should be butterflies? shhh..i wont tell anyone! hehe ;)

10:01 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

pls hug my bro for me and tell him i miss him :)

Happy Halloween guys :)

10:02 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Helloooooo, Thank you, I had a lovely camping trip except for the damn spiders that were terrorizing me! heheheheh

Hope you are well and that you are not over working yourself!!!

Take Care

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home