Sunday, October 22, 2006

SOME PICS OF THE TRIP... (Round 1)


Here is our cottageour view our view again
Us
Playing in the Rocks
Posing on the Rocks
The great backsplash
Nubble Lighthouse
Wow~ Amazing to me!
Hubby
Me~ You know that I am America's Next Top Model~lol
On the Marginal Way

This is only the first round. Trust me we have more pics than I can imagine. I will do day specific posts as well. Plus I have pictures of Boston, The Wiggly Bridge, and Rachel Carson's Wildlife preserve. Trust me people, this will be a long endeavor! LOL. Have a good week all!

Peace Out!

10 Comments:

Blogger Tina said...

You got spammed! argh hehe

Great pics - you guys had a great time! I can't wait to hang out in Maine one day :)

Nice top model pic - work it girl! :P

12:19 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Tyra would be proud! lol

My first spam~ no longer a blog virgin~ lol

1:22 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

The pics are stunning!!!!! WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE! Enjoy your week and I will be back for part 2,3,4 and so on!

4:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Is there going to be a boxing match during this. And now we have in the blue corner the challenger, he weighs in at 232 lbs and 1/2 an ounce and in the the red corner the Dark Destroyer from the back streets of Bonny Scotland weighing in at an impressive 629 lbs. Seconds out, round oneeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Very nice pics and I cracked up when I read 'Wiggly Bridge' - is that a crossing for worms???? :D

4:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bytheway your weather girl looks like a Russian airline stewardess at the moment!! :P

4:26 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

G- She does~LMAO!!!
The wiggly bridge~ worms~ I am going to pee my pants. Good one!

8:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Check your email ;)

11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hello?? :)

11:44 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

I did. Thanks!

5:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Earth to sis - where r your posts missy! ;)

3:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home