Wednesday, November 01, 2006

2 THINGS...

First, we hired a housekeeper and I could not be more exstatic!!!! Man alive I can't beleive that I can come home to a clean house and I didn't have to clean. Now normally I know that those with housekeepers are usually rich, but we are not. But anyone who knows me, knows for sure TIME is not something that I have. I found this GREAT Christian owned company to do it and they are FANTASTIC!
I have been bouncing this idea around for awhile but could not budget the "initial cleaning." This company does not charge extra for the initial!!!! Are you as excited as I am~lol. I am thrilled. It's a blessing.
Secondly, I have to have another surgery on Friday. For those of you that remember back in June I had to have a cyst removed from over my eye. Well guess what?!?! IT STILL HAS NOT HEALED!!!
This will be my 4th time back and second surgery. This one will be worse because now they have to cut through all the scar tissue and go way deeper to the "seed" of the cyst that was apparently missed the first miserable time. I apologize for the graphic nature here. Anyways, keep me in your prayers and thoughts on Friday if you can.
Here is a pic from the last surgery if you are interested:

It's a little blurry I know, but you get the idea.

Peace Out!

P.S. Thanks Tina for the lesson~lol!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

spell check, dear, spell check.
sorry about the eye.
thanks for everything you do for me.
i love you and hubby boy!

11:32 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

And we love you very much. Everything will be okay.

12:48 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I feel your excitement!!! We also hve a housekeeper and I don't know what I did without her! Good luck with the surgery - will be thinking of you!

3:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

No don't appologise for it being a blurry picture lol.

3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did it go sis? Hope all is well.

Housekeeper!!! Well excooooose moi :P

(I know this sounds bad...but safeguard your things ;)

1:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. what lesson am i being thanked for? lol

1:09 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

:-) hope you have a groovy week!

3:41 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

T- The grammar lesson about butterflys~lol.

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol but u did not correct hahaha

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home