Tuesday, November 07, 2006

GOOD MORNING!

Well as you can see it's pretty early in the morning. I awoke at 2:45 am and have not been able to get back to sleep. So I cleared somethings off of the Tivo, made breakfast for me and the hubby, organized some files for work, loaded some (15) closed files into my car to bring to the office, and now I am updating my blog~whew!
Don't know what's up. I haven't been sleeping well and when I do get to sleep, it's hard to stay that way.
Hubby finished the first part of the remodel to the bathroom. That included a new pedestal sink, a new medicine cabinet, and a really sophisticated set of vanity lights~ YAY! Lookin' good. Now we have a new floor to put down, a new toliet, a new bathtub, and paint left to do. Also he is making a "linen" closet for the bathroom as well~ We are on our way~lol.
My surgery went well for all those that were wondering. It did not hurt as much and the recovery this time seems easier. I took it like a champ!
On another note I would ask everyone to remember me and my family in your thoughts and prayers. Not something I want to talk about but we are going through a rough time right now and would appreciate it.

REMEMBER TO GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY!!!
Peace Out!
P.S. Tina~ You are not very observant! I did make the change :)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blogger doesnt refresh - last nite it said butterflys cuz yep i do notice every little thing

8:56 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

T-It's been updated since the 1st.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Catfight!!! I'm getting ring-side seats for this!! :D

6:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didnt refresh

8:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

p.s. love the header pic again - where is that?

9:16 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Rachel Carson's Wildlife Refuge in Wells, ME!!!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you going to be posting any pics when the bathroom is completed?? :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

If your good... lol

6:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home