Friday, May 04, 2007

SHAME, SHAME...

I know, I know that I have been very bad and deserve a whipping with a wet noodle! I am going to be brutally honest and just say that things are going very well but we are swamped. Although I have been able to stop by every once in a while on my fellow bloggers sites, I have not had the time (or the energy) to update my own.
I want to thank every one who has been loyal and those that keep popping in. I do greatly appreciate it. I do check my blog for any updated comments because I care what you guys are saying :)
I think until everything dies down that my blogs will be few and far between. The nursery is completed, we are getting ready to go vacation, right after we return new carpet is being installed in the whole house, so we have to get all the furniture and stuff moved for that, shortly after is the baby shower, and then my dear friends we will be able to sit around and wait for Samuel to decide to grace us with his presence.
Hopefully by the end of June my schedule will clear out, my energy will return (here's hoping, lol) and I can return to my normal updates. One can never know...
PEACE OUT!!!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chick - i be comin in this weekend for mother's day and B's b'day - I'll be callin ya this week to say 'ello and also to ask what my bro would like for his day :)

glad to hear all is well. I talked with B few times in past 2 wks - luv to hear his voice! :)

xoxo

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Won't be long and the pace will settle down I'm sure! You'll have to post a picture of Samuel's room after you get the carpet and furniture in there! Love, Mama

12:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Cool name for the little guy! :)
Happy birthday to B as well. Hoping he has a good one. His last one without kids ;)

2:54 PM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

aaaawww... "samuel"... so cool!
i'm so glad you're all okay- had there been no update again i woulda called up the national guard! it woulda been complicated to get them to understand who i was looking for- but i woulda tried!

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the name! Just glad to hear all is ok!!! You must change my old link to www.goosie.wordpress.com

Cant wait till you are back!!!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home