Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Bad blogger, bad, bad

Okay, I know that I have somewhat fallen into the black abyss of bloggers that don't update frequently enough, but as we all know, I have a lot on my plate right now~ lol.


Update on the kidney stone: THERE IS NO UPDATE NEEDED!!! I have not passed it yet and today I heard from it all day. Not an unbearable pain but an uncomfortable one nonetheless.


Update on the pregnancy: I thought that my "morning" sickness had passed since I had not heard from it for about a week and a half, but again I had been fooled. Saturday, a co-worker of mine got married and I thought I had just eaten something that didn't agree with me so after the reception we went to the dreaded grocery store and by the time we left there I was green.

And it hasn't ended since. Oh well, add it to the list of the many joys of pregnancy~ lol.


DON'T FORGET THAT AMERICAN IDOL HAS STARTED!!!


It's my Taylor!!!

Peace Out!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww baby girl, so sowwy! :(

hmmmm perhaps it is like the hiccups and we can scare the lil stone out? No? hehehe

smile ;)

xoxo

7:33 PM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

oh you poor thing...
i do so hope you can get rid of that stone as soon as possible!
i'm so glad you're well apart from being green- i can't wait to see more ultrasound pictures {hint hint} LOL!

10:18 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Hello to you and "peanut"

Dont feel too bad, I also have not been updating on a regular basis either!!!

Morning sickness - I hated it and with both my pregnancies I could not eat meat in any form for the first 3 months but there after I ate whatever came my way!!!!!

Take Care

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you

xoxo

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home