Sunday, December 17, 2006

14 days

And I must say that smoking is pretty much the last thing on my mind. At first I thought that I had made a wrong decision (how good I even have thought that) but now I could never go back. I am smoke-free and loving it. I know that ya'll are probably tired of having me rant about smoking, but other than that there hasn't been much excitement going on around here ;)
Me and the hubby finished up the Christmas shopping yesterday and I have managed to wrap his presents. I went to bed early last night and thought I heard him wrapping mine :)

But other than that, I havent begun wrapping any other presents. I just want to get this week over with and let the festivities begin. I have a feeling that this is going to be the best Christmas EVER!

I wish all my fellow bloggers out there a fantastic Christmas and a Very Merry New Year!!!

Here is a pic of me and hubby from my B-day dinner with the fam~ Enjoy!

Peace Out!

3 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

I am so glad to hear that you are doing so well with the "stop" smoking!!!!! You are a star!!!!

We are just busy with the last few things, then we are off on holiday!!! Take Care and have a wonderful christmas and new year!!!!

1:12 PM  
Blogger OBXN said...

You too. May you and your have a magical time on your vacation and for Christmas!!!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Awwww you two are so beautiful :)

Be home soon!

p.s. what do you and my bro want! LOL I didn't hear back - so I am going to have to be creative I see ;) xoxo

10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home