Saturday, December 02, 2006

YOU SAY IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY...

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOO~YAY!!!

Today I have turned the big 30!!!

Although 30 is a big milestone, I am happy that I have been so blessed to make it this far. Some people don't get that chance.

My Birthday so far has been GRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTT!
My hubby got me a 19" black pearl necklace, some godiva chocolate, the new Godfather book (The Godfather's Revenge), and a book on the Doors,which is the coolest.

My mom and I have a yearly ritual to go to lunch the day before my B-day and then shopping. She bought me some really nice clothes and this kick a** crushed velvet green jacket. Rockin!!!

Today I will celebrate with my family at a late lunch. Then tonight my hubby and best friend, Pook, are throwing me a PARTAY :) at a local hotspot and have invited 40 of my closest friends. It will be fun.

Well thats all for now, but I do want to wish a fellow Blogger a very happy B-day on Monday the 4th. You all know him and love him~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY GARETH!!!

Peace Out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

30th!!!! LOL I'm not sure why I thought this but I thought it was only your 27th or 28th today (maybe your hubby's age put that into my head, I dunno). So HAPPY BIRTHDAY (again ;))

Have a good time at your party :)

Thanks for the early shout out.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

LMAO! Birthday girl got Spammed on her birthday!!!!!! Happy Birthday OBXN - Hope to see you for a Lasagna dinner - My grand-daughters where great for me as usual! Hope last night was wonderful!!!!!!

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sis!!!! Sounds like an awesome day you had!! I did not know there was a new Godfather book! Wow, prob goin to be a movie one day. I have a few books on the Doors - coool beans chick :)

Love you :)

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY - heheheheh I have been wishing you happy birthday for the last two weeks or so! Hope you had a terrific day!!!!

12:58 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Really cute song :) Sent u couple emails this week and one jus this evening :)

12:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just popping in to say hi - HI!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home