Monday, November 13, 2006

Monday, Monday...

Well the remodel of the bathroom is finally finished! It looks fantastic! I am so excited. There is so much room in there now, thanks to my trusty hubby. It has a cool beach theme going on with lots of real seashells found by none other than myself and hubby on our many trips to the BEACH!
I know that Gareth requested pics but I don't have the time or the energy to do that right now but will do it later.
Speaking of being exhausted...Monday truly started off with a bang because I had to get up at 4:30am for work today! UGHHH... and somehow I am listening to the sounds of my husband snoring while I am cooking dinner...I don't know how that is fair~lol.
In other news I am so excited about hosting my first THANKSGIVING!!! I am doing all the cooking (except the turkey, because that is my husband's speciality) and am having our whole family over to enjoy. I am so excited about it I can barely type~LMAO!
Have a good week all!

Peace Out!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you can find that video - I might have that for Christmas. It hurts so bad, but this too shall pass and God IS on the throne....I hope He will remember me....

8:24 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Good stuff :) Have fun on Turkey Day. We will be in Norfolk but be out your way for Christmas ! Ooohh ideas, I want some lil ideas for xmas gifts :P

12:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow that sounds great!!!!Hope you have a great weekend!

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home