Saturday, November 18, 2006

Yay, it's the weekend!

Well we are still doing some odds and ends around the house this weekend, but nothing compared to last weekend. I think that is why I had such a hard time this week. Since I literally had no break last weekend, it wrecked me for the week.
Me and my mom went Thanksgiving shopping today and got all the fixins'. I am so excited about hosting Thanksgiving this year!!!
My eye is healing up nicely and so far, so good.
Not much else is going on here.
Has anyone else that has Blogger updated their stuff with that new Google/Blogger update? I am just afraid that it might change my blog addy and wanted to know if anyone else had done it.
Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend!

Peace Out!

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nope, I'm kind of afraid of that new Blogger thing lol just incase things go 'belly up' with it!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome - hope you guys have a nice Turkey day at your house - see you on the 9th and then on xmas!

11:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a copy of my template (just in case) did the switch and viola - it works much quicker or shall I say it is much more user friendly!!!! Nothing will change but back up your template just incase :-)

Hope you had a great weekend!

8:22 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Thanks for that NMOTB!
T- I guess you aren't coming in for my big B-day party then?

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OF YOU!!!!!!! We don't celebrate thanksgiving here in SA - but I will be celebrating it with all of you!!!!!!!

You must do the swop - works like a bomb!!!!

Have fun and happy birthday for the *scratching head*, um - did you say the day after me or two days after me? (I'm on the 24th).

Have fun anyway - bye for now!

3:20 PM  
Blogger Tina said...

Didn't know there was a party - who tells me anything, geesh

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home