Sunday, December 10, 2006

8 DAYS...

It has been 8 days and I am still smoke-free. It has been very difficult but I am hanging in there. My B-day party went very well and it was loads of fun. It's hard to believe that I am actually 30 now.
I have had a lot of time to reflect this week. I have struggled and been extremely depressed but hopefully the worse part is over. They say that the physical addiction to smoking is over in 7 days and the psychological addiction can last up to 6 weeks.
I will keep holding on. For all of you that have been a support to me~ I really appreciate it! It has meant the world to me, even though I might have acted like a bitch at the time~lol.
To all of those who let me down, well I have learned that I am stronger than I thought and although your support would have been greatly appreciated, I don't need you I guess~lol.
Have a good week all!

Peace Out!

7 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

Awww! OBXN - I'm proud of you and I hope that it gets easier - I'm sorry to hear that someone might have let you down but lets give the benefit of the doubt sometimes people just don't know how to act when they knwo you are struggling with something as tough as this, Maybe they don't have the courage to quite themselves or even want too - Funny how somethings effect people - not a one of us is like the other - hopefully light will be shed on your dismay with someone and you will both be stronger for it. Love ya, MomS.

6:41 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That is absolutely wonderful - I will be thinking of you!!! It is a big step you have taken and you will get through this!!!!!!! Take Care and HANG IN THERE!!!!!!!

1:28 AM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

hey i see you converted to Beta - cool!!!

1:28 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Thanks you guys for the supportive comments.
I like the Beta, it's pretty cool.
Word up!

7:13 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

Still thinking bout ya and the quit smoking!!!!!! Hope it is going well for you!!! Hang in there!!!

9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now it's day "like 14" - YOU GO GIRL! Congrats in the BIGGEST way! Prayers are being offered for your support in this and God is with you. Your DESIRE is moving you forward! Press the battle on! Love, me

5:41 AM  
Blogger Tina said...

Hey Girl :) Proud of ya

Be home soon but talk to you both this week - I'm so not in the holiday spirit, sad to say, and will be out shopping maybe lol

Love ya

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home