Monday, December 25, 2006

FINALLY OUR SECRET CAN BE SHARED...

So we had a very nice Christmas. We were able to be with all members of the family and share in the wonderful Christmas spirit. My hubby got me some really cool presents which included a Coach purse, some new vinyl for my album collection, and an AUTOGRAPHED script of Scarface with the signatures of none other than the man himself Al Pacino, Oliver Stone, and Michelle Pfieffer to name a few. It is incredible!!!
But the best Christmas present that we got this year is Peanut!!! WE ARE HAVING A BABY!!! We are due in the middle of August!!! Can you believe it!!!
Now I did not know that I was expecting when I quit smoking but it is a miracle. It's like everything has come together and has been tied together with a big red bow by the Almighty this year.
Although we are anxious, hubby and I are beyond excited about our soon to be new addition. I am glad that I FINALLY get to make this announcement. My sister and Tina, who read my blog daily were surprised with the news for Christmas so I couldn't announce any sooner. But they both know now and everyone is all excited.
I hope that everyone had a blessed Christmas and I hope the New Year brings wonder and amazement for all.

Peace Out!!!
P.S. Now does everyone understand my Christmas song choice??? lol ;)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for my future niece or nephew!!! I'm sooooo happy and excited! So, so happy for you guys Love you so much :D

12:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

to become a mother, father, TRULY IS A BLESSING. The greatest feeling, nothing like it, the feeling of your own babe in your arms! The best of times are ahead!

CONGRATULATIONS! MomB

8:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wooohoooooooo congratulations you guys!!! I believe your hubby has to buy a round of drinks now, hehehehehehehe :P

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope to meet you some day.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Misty said...

What can I say - I am beyond happiness into the subliminal world of wonderment and awe! I can't wait to hold my wee grandchild and share with the other Grandmother the wonderment of becoming a "NaNa"! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee- I am so very happy for your two! I'M GOING TO BE A NANA!!!!!!!YEA!!!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger OBXN said...

Yeah!!!
I am so glad that we can finally talk about it now that everyone knows :)

2:19 PM  
Blogger AngelConradie said...

HUGE congratulations- gareth sent me over so i'm popping by to tell you i'm VERY happy for you!

6:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Both of you with all my heart! I am so happy for you.

1:25 PM  
Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

WOW - That is the greatest news out!!!! Congratulations to you and hubby!!!!!!! That is by far the bestest Christmas gift anyone could ask for!!!!

12:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home